Booking an Appointment
All of our doctors will help you deal with acute and long-term health problems and illnesses. This will always involve advice regarding how you can help yourself; sometimes it will involve treatment in the surgery, or medication, and at other times referral to local hospitals may be necessary.
You can see the doctor of your choice, and for ongoing and long-term health problems it is usually best to see the same doctor. However, when you need to see a doctor urgently it may not always be possible to see your usual doctor.
Please note that, during the current Coronavirus pandemic, our booking system is operating differently:
To book an appointment, please call our main switchboard number (02476 223565) from 08:00am each day and one of our receptionists will be happy to advise you according to your requirements.
Helping the appointment system run smoothly
- If you are unable to keep your appointment please notify the surgery as soon as possible by telephoning reception.
- If your appointment is taking place at the surgery, please ring the bell at the surgery door and wait for assistance.
- Face coverings must be worn at all times when entering the surgery.
- Only one person is allowed to attend the appointment; you will not be permitted to bring another person into the surgery with you.
- If you don't understand what the doctor or nurse says to you, please don't be afraid to ask for a further explanation.
- If you are seeing the doctor to discuss the result of an investigation or a recent hospital treatment, check with reception first that any important results or letters have been received.
- Appointments may not be required in order to complete insurance forms or renew sickness certificates. Please ask the receptionist when you telephone the surgery.
- If you would like a chaperone please speak to the Doctor.